460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody had any good ice cream latley, I'm jones'n for a cone right about now.

·
Registered
440 Posts
My wife is pregnant so we are jonesing for ice cream a lot (I know, should be just her with the cravings, but I am a good husband so I don't want her to go through this alone!:D).

There's a few local places we rotate through during the month to try. As for store bought, nothing tops Bluebell or Edys!

We are on a gelato kick now. It's made with milk rather than cream so it's lighter, smoother. The local gelato place has a bunch of different flavors, like Nutella, Pistachio, mocha.

Anyone else love bubble-gum ice cream? I look forward to it coming out every summer, but I haven't seen any yet.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Find a place that sells "Working Cow" ice cream. Try the "Swiss Almond Fudge" and tell me that you're not addicted. That **** should be illegal.
Oh, that sounds good! Reminds me of two other flavors that my wife and I thought should be banned: one was "birthday cake" flavored ice cream (I kid you not-- tasted like cake and icing. My wife got me an ice cream cake of that and coffee-toffee!). The other was, get this, "chocolate cake batter" ice cream. Tasted just like when your mom let you loose on the cake batter bowl after she was finished with it.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yummmy.....

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
My girlfriend came over today and we bought an Ice Cream maker and made 6 quarts of Banana Ice Cream....I think I'm foundered:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
my ol lady craved ice cream with all our kids
and ya i also had the craving's
so every night it was a bowl of ice cream
but she mostly only likes vanalla
i switch betwwen maple nut and tin roof
what i am kinda craving is one of thos frozed dot's things

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
my favorite is cass-clay chocolate marshmallow, second is cass-clay chocolate chip cookie dough... their motto is "we make good things better" and they do :)
schwann's black raspberry supreme is good too, and may be more locally available than the cass-clay stuff

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just had a black cherry & raspberry supreme. Yum yum good.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
black cherry is my favorite. lol, HOWEVER, it is nothing but a memory. type 2 diebetes took care of that. enjoy all you can while you can. lol. zbob.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I'll eat any of it as long as it doesn't have nuts in it, almonds don't count as they are a food group all to their own.............

Dammit Dave, it aint gonna wait...........brb

·
Registered
296 Posts
Brother Dan.....
Do you think we should tell these guys about my secret Race Track ice cream recipe?
By the way....I just picked 1 quart of fresh blackberries tonite on a golf cart ride down my favorite old gravel road....and am considering my first ever batch of blackberry ice cream.
It will surely look nasty......
Hmmm....

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Dang Keith ,we should've tried that last week!! You da Ice Cream Man;):D Are you racing this weekend? I'll be passin thru again sometime around the end of the month,hopefully I can stop in again. See ya my friend:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts