460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a set of 8 NEW in the box Icon 557 "flat top" pistons with oil ring support rails. The valve relief is set-up for the Ford Racing/ Kasse P51 cyl heads. These are for an .080" oversize block, 6.7" long rod, & a 4.5 stroke crank. These pistons are located in Emmett ID. Asking $500.00 shipped in the U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C/Ratio

The complete part # is on the first picture. Icon is saying around 13.2 Comp. Ratio with a 72cc head. Steve..................................

·
Registered
282 Posts
Do they come complete with rings and wrist pins?

Do you know if they will work with 4.300 crank and 6.800 rod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Just for additional information, those pistons will also work with AFR heads as long as the cam has less than [email protected] with 75cc heads, and [email protected] with 85cc heads. They do work fine with a 4.300 stroke and 6.800 rods too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rings......

Thanks Carl for the tech update on these pistons. There are no rings with these pistons, but the pins and oil ring support rails are included. Steve.............

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will be rebuilding my engine this spring. Not sure as of yet what I am going to do. My first rebuild so please provide the benefits of these compared to others...I can pick up in person if we reach a deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts