460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received a package in the mail today from Sam Adams with the my Longshot entry results, and I won the western region fruit beer catagory with my Watermelon Wit.

They chose a Barleywine as the western region finalist, but I'm still pretty excited to have done so well.

The official results can be viewed here: http://www.samueladams.com/promotions/LongShot/winners.aspx

I'll probably brew up a fresh batch pretty soon, so if any of you homebrewers want to do an exchange, let me know. I'm always interested in beer from other regions.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Congrats!! Beer is good !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Big time congrats there Carl. A guy that builds BBF engines and brews beer, good thing you're married or you'd be getting propositioned left and right around here.:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Big time congrats there Carl. A guy that builds BBF engines and brews beer, good thing you're married or you'd be getting propositioned left and right around here.:D

LMFAO:D:D, congrats Carl that must be some good stuff:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good Showing Carl

As a fellow Brewer(somewhat new) I know how much fun it can be to brew your own, and to recieve an award for it is the best. Keep up the brewing and drink happily.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Congrats Carl...:cool:

Doug...:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts