Registered
2,960 Posts
Looks great Doug..your catching up with Fabio alright:D

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys. It's been a long row to hoe. :D

Looks good Doug. IMO its not the most fun thing to do, PITA crawling around the jungle gym doing all the work.
Boy, ain't that the truth! Especially when you get my age. :D

looks good doug - do you think maybe you could put bigger button on the steering wheel ? is that what happens when you get old- you need things bigger to see :)
That's affirmative, read above. :D:D

Looking good as always! We're gonna start calling you FANCY DOUG from here on out:D:D:D:D
:eek: Oh crap!

That's awsome looking Doug! Are you going to be able to get the interior panels in between the roll-cage and body?
Yes I am, and it's not going to be easy.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Doug is the cage mild steel and if so how fast is it certified for?? Also what color are you doing the exterior in ? Noticed in the avatar that it is black with flames, but did'nt you have it red before?? just curious looks good so far. I am a stickler for red guts in a car. The silver 62 that I am working on is going to be full blown red inside.

Travis

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Doug is the cage mild steel and if so how fast is it certified for?? Also what color are you doing the exterior in ? Noticed in the avatar that it is black with flames, but did'nt you have it red before?? just curious looks good so far. I am a stickler for red guts in a car. The silver 62 that I am working on is going to be full blown red inside.

Travis
Yes it's mild steel, but the funny car cage upgrade is CM, and will be certified down to 7.50 (SFI 25.5). Right now we're going to paint the exterior satin black. The flame job is going to have to wait until next year, right now I want to get it to the track. The original color of the car is red and the interior is vermillion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts