460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it wasn't a vacation but I'm back online now. I got out of the Army on Holloween and am now back in IL. I just had my second daughter on NOV 30th. I just signed the contract for my new job today and it doubled my Army pay. The wife and I are looking to buy a house but have not found one suitible just yet. Once we close on a house I will start putting the car together so I can be at the next bash so hopefully the evil flat black turbo beast will be there helping to rip the asphalt off the track.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome home...And congrats on the new baby girl... I too am hoping I can get one of my vehicles to the Bash next spring... Good luck with the house... Oh and Thank you for your service, because I like to be able to do the things I do... And you guys help make it possible...

We love you,

Merry Christmas to you and your family :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh and Thank you for your service, because I like to be able to do the things I do... And you guys help make it possible... Merry Christmas

X2

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congrats on the second daughter !!! What did you name her ???

Thanks for your time in the sand box Adam, If I see you at the Bash, First round is on me.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We named her Mallory Ford It's almost as cool as her sisters name, Shelby Ford. I will be at the bash with or without the car. Hope to see you and Doug there!!! Are you bringing both piperacks and the silver mustang?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hound: First a debt of gratitude for your service Thank You!!! Congratulations on the new job and baby! Looks like things are going well and getting back to normal for you. Good Luck and God Bless :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
ultimatehellhound said:
We named her Mallory Ford It's almost as cool as her sisters name, Shelby Ford. I will be at the bash with or without the car. Hope to see you and Doug there!!! Are you bringing both piperacks and the silver mustang?
Both piperacks will be there. Haven't heard from the owner of the silver mustang in awhile. Not sure what he's doing now-a -days..

Hope Doug has his ride done in time...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welcome back big guy! and a big thanks for what you did. When i see you at the bash i'm going to hug you and then by you a beer or two! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts