460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts a prayers. The good Lord decided to keep me around for a little while longer. Since my release from the hospital my step mom has been taking care of me, bless her heart. My brother brought my laptop over there but I couldn't get a signal over there to get on the Internet.
Well today I came home and it feels good to be here. I've got my strength back and I can get around pretty good now. My doctor said there's no damage to my heart and the surgery went off without a hitch. He did tell me to stay out of the shop for the next 4 weeks, dang it.
Again thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep

Doug,

Glad to hear that you are back home. We'll keep up the prayers for a speedy recovery. Your also blessed to have such good in-laws.

James

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
good to hear :!:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Welcome back, Doug. Glad everything turned out well!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Amen... Welcome back Doug... Yes, listen to the Doc... Your car will be there when your able to go back...

Doug... 8)

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Welcome Back, Good to hear your doing well.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Well, I'm glad to see you back Stud Puppy !:lol: Have a Merry Christmas and then catch a Gulfstream and fly up to Evansville, IN for our Winter Tech Seminar. We'll be glad to see you and Lem will buy you a steak :!: :twisted: :lol: You owe that to yourself :!: :wink:

Take care,

·
Registered
377 Posts
That a boy DOUG, i had no dought you be back !!. But i have to admit im not looking forward facing that 598 of yours, i might have to talk to your nurse. Only joking im glad your OK GOD BLESS. Bobby Z

·
Registered
846 Posts
Good to have ya back Doug :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts