460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7 YEARS IS TO LONG

84 Hatchback gutted for race only!
sub frames welded,6point cage, UPR K member (removed mounts) have a front motor plate, hooker headers (were fixed before I got them) SOLD, power glides one is stock case complete and ready to go BBF bell trans brake, 2 extra cases slip yolk extra pump 2 converters one is 5500,the other I believe is 5000? 3 engines 1 is good 040 68 429 new cam hyd ft new comp cams t chain, new rings, complete gasket kit heads need to be gone through,2 oil pans 1 is fox swap pan SOLD the other is road race pan with baffles oil pumps, truck timing cover screw in freeze plugs, next block is early 80's block std, next is a 70 SCJ block needs work (1 sleeve and line bored) but good 4 bolt caps with all the studs and nuts SOLD,5 gal aluminum fuel cell SOLD, fuel lines, Holley blue pump several fittings, canister filter, battery charge lugs, power disconnect, battery cables, custom dash,new tattle tail tach with shift lite, 2 plastic race seats with covers and adjustable seat brackets for the fox body SOLD, trans cooler and lines, manual brakes, coil over shocks and struts, NEW Weld pro star wheels 15x10 rears 5 on 4 3/4, 15x 3.5 fronts with tires 5 on 5, 29x10.5 slicks used but very little, Holley 850 DBL box of jets, moroso wires and MSD cap, front disc brakes are from a 86 Lincoln, rear end is a narrowed 9" back braced set up for ladder bars and have 2 sets of ladder bars set up with aero space brakes all there no center chunk or gears ( 44" I think) 35 spline Mark Williams axles big long studs 5 o 4 3/4 , 35 spline spool with bearings and races, have wheel tubs, tons of body parts and pieces 2 and a 1/2 sets of 87 to 93 1/4 glass 3 GT tail lights, custom fiber glass hood bolt on couple noses, doors, hatch 89 Gt hatch on the car now, Aluminum Rad, hoses, electric fan, may be more? Tons of little parts and pieces, may also turn loose of an 84 GT 5 spd car non ac sun roof with most of the parts to put it together trans and a roller 302 builder engine original GT wheels and all.

1000.00 84 GT!
Make a reasonable offers on parts!

Dan
406-431-6961
if I don't answer leave a message I will call you back! I have not been on here much lately?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's is there a problem with the price? I know some people in the auto transport business that I may be able to get shipping taken care of?

Dan

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

$6000.00 FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR BOTH CARS! I need to get rid of this stuff to get my new carer going and running!
Thanks Dan
call me anytime 406-431-6961

·
Registered
440 Posts
I don't like the tune of your song! This is why I stopped being an Auto Tech, and got into carpentry. I love wrenching too much to get tired of it!

Don't say your done for good, you'll regret it!!

Good luck with your endeavours, though!

Derek.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I don't like the tune of your song! This is why I stopped being an Auto Tech, and got into carpentry. I love wrenching too much to get tired of it!

Don't say your done for good, you'll regret it!!

Good luck with your endeavours, though!

Derek.
X2- Now I'm a sales engineer for a machine builder and still put in around 30 hours week wrenching at night because I enjoy it so much.

Just moth-ball the project for a year and re-evaluate next winter.

·
Registered
92 Posts
radiator etc.

I would be willing to purchase the aluminum rad, hoses and electric waterpump. Could you send pic and tell what brad rad, fan and electic pump is. Thank you

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it's not so much as not enjoying it anymore as it has just taken so long to get where I am with it! I still Mechanic 5 days a week and also on the weekends just NO time for my own and now I am trying to buy a Over the Road truck and go back on the road and will really not have any time for this stuff! So you say moth ball it, that's what's been done for the last couple years! Ya I was still buying stuff till my folks passed away and now I own there house to and have to keep it rented out and maintained also. See no time!

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

stuffs got to go! want to buy a log truck.

Dan
406 431 6961

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
stuff

hello MR I'M DONE FOR GOOD, you will have a lot better luck selling your stuff if you part it out, it will go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! just my opnion!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK!

PM's replied to thanks

hello MR I'M DONE FOR GOOD, you will have a lot better luck selling your stuff if you part it out, it will go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! just my opnion!!!!!!!!!!!
Well since everyone is looking for parts? Please Call or Text me I don't get on here as much anymore. And I will get you the best deal I can on the parts you want? As far as the parts that are on the car I would like to keep them with it for now? If I don't sell the car here I'll give the locals a shot then I'll part it out, and off to the recyclers with it? The 84 GT is in GOOD shape and comes with a builder roller 302 or roller 351 shorty equal length headers original 5 spd trans for a grand! Oh and it's plus shipping on all big items but I do get deals on freight and will pass it on to the buyer(s)!!!!

Thanks Dan
406-431-6961

·
Registered
556 Posts
Interested in gasket set if Ford Racing.

Weld Pro Stars 15x10's

9" rear end, aero space brakes, spool and axles.

Thanks,

Frank

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stuff

Interested in gasket set if Ford Racing.

Weld Pro Stars 15x10's

9" rear end, aero space brakes, spool and axles.

Thanks,

Frank
Gaskets just a Victor set?

9"/brakes/spool/axles/ladder bars 900.00+ shipping

Wheels I have an inquiry on them right now, just waiting to hear back? I'll PM you on them. If I hear!

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LETS GO

NEED THIS STUFF GONE!
MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS!

PLEASE TEXT IF YOU CAN!
406 431 6961

1 - 20 of 36 Posts