460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm back from Iraq early because of my wife's health not to worry though she's doing way better. I was told I'm being chaptered out of the Army for lack of a family care plan. It is an honorable discharge so i really don't care to be honest.

Anyway, I'll be back in Peoria, IL in a couple weeks so if your from around that area I'll see you around. I'll be driving the totally blacked out BBF turbo mustang at a cruise in near you starting in the spring time. Also since I missed last years Bash you can count on me being there next year.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congrats on coming home. I look forward to personally shaking your hand for a job well done. See ya at the bash...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Thank you, Thank you and to you and all the folk doing the right thing. Wife's O.K. your O.K. Go have some fun now :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Adam,

Glad to have ya back man. Take care of that lovely wife and if you're down this way, give me a shout !!!

Welcome home !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Promotion

I'm very happy you have made it home. Thanks for all you have done for all of us.

When things settle down a bit for you,we can build you new headers. Please call when when you are ready. No hurry here. Thanks again,Tim

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts