1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bruno it stinks to be you right now! :roll: Diamonds would work though. Even though they are expensive, it is better then the alternative. :cry: But if she would buy it two to the bash would be good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
bruno said:
so what do i get her ??????????????
Looks like the jewelery account is going to take a hit...

What, you don't have a jewelery account?? You're screwed...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Bruno - If I were you I would take her to dinner and hand her a card with one of those "bed in breakfast" reservations. Women love them and it make you "appear" to have planned it ahead. :wink:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Thats for this thread, it reminds me mine IS next week lol. I'm off the hook on the jewelry, she is a jeweler so I have no excuse to pretend like I know what to get, just the smae she never buys me tools or hotrod parts.

I forgot the card one year, the freakin' CARD!!! Was many months of hell and misery to recover from that one, so I buy all mine in advance now lol.

·
Registered
338 Posts
ive always bought race parts for my wifes birthday and aniversery lol :D she liked the pair of 44 boggers i cut up for her birthday and a drum of vp for aniversery :D this year i have a new set of thors for her. :D you just got to break them in right :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:shock: I would scour the town and get her a day at the best spa you can find. Women love massages and being pampered for a day. I did that once for my wife, and there was marital bliss for quite some time. If you want to make it even better take her out to supper after the day at the spa, a real classy joint is the best. GOOD LUCK! :lol:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Present

Bruno I got my wife a pair of golf shoes with cleats on them, see our driveway is on a slope and this winter I noticed she was sliding down the drive while she was washing my car problem solved 8) 8) 8) Gregg

Great Gift Khols has great jewellry very reasonable good luck

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
pickupman said:
Hey WILDMAN DAN said he would give her a ride in his T-BIRD :lol:
OOOOOOOOOOO :shock: :shock: :shock: OUCH!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Heck Bruno , if it'll help you out ,I'll even let her do a nude photo shoot with my car :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Maybe you ought to buy her a new set of heads for your race car????That'd be a great gift :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Re: Present

zephyrracer said:
Bruno I got my wife a pair of golf shoes with cleats on them, see our driveway is on a slope and this winter I noticed she was sliding down the drive while she was washing my car problem solved 8) 8) 8) Gregg

Great Gift Khols has great jewellry very reasonable good luck
I'm picturing a car with a bunch of small, golf cleat sized dents in it.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
56tbird said:
Heck Bruno , if it'll help you out ,I'll even let her do a nude photo shoot with my car :wink: :lol: :lol:

ouch! :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
56tbird said:
Nobody wants to see a naked T-bird. They always look better with paint on them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts