460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crossed the border last night and got home safe. The gal at the border had quite few questions and it seemed like the more questions I answered, the more she came up with, but at the end they let me cross without paying any duty or taxes on the Rods and bearings I bought from Adney Brown.

This whole trip was a lot of fun; traveling with Nevs, Thndrchckn and Schmitty, as well as meeting all you guy's at the seminar.

I just want to Thank every one who was involved with this and helped making this a great event.

Tomas.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Glad you made it back, without problems. PM me your address, I've got a t-shirt for you 8)

·
Registered
667 Posts
hey

hey tomas,
it was nice to meet you. good luck on your mud truck build. i enjoyed talking to you. you know that rum and coke gives you some attitude. hope to see you again.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Wow, thats a long trip !!! Good to meet ya !!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
It was a pleasure making the trip with you, we had a lot to share and it made the trip go fast. If you can call a 10 hour trip fast anyway. :lol: Keep us posted on that truck and if there is anything we can do to help just give us a shout. 8)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Tomas, Was good to finally meet you and put a name with a face. Glad you got home safe.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
schmitty said:
It was a pleasure making the trip with you, we had a lot to share and it made the trip go fast. If you can call a 10 hour trip fast anyway. :lol: Keep us posted on that truck and if there is anything we can do to help just give us a shout. 8)
X2 on what Rob said... Good luck with your truck and keep us posted...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Depending on the actual date, April or May hits me right in the wheelhouse for my farming gig, so that kind of leaves me out. Doug is trying to make arrangements for the Bash for him and his family though. 8) You sure you want me to show up anyways. Remember the Bash is a weekend long deal, and you might fall asleep. :shock: Although I was not part of the artistry on poor Seth, I was more than happy to broadcast it. :lol:
PS, Seth, I was under exteme pressure to post those pics, there were a couple of guys that made me do it. 8)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Tomas, It was nice to meet you. Susie and I really enjoyed talking with you and Charlie at dinner. Hope to see you next year. Rick

230 Posts
it was fun ....

Hanging out with Smitty Thomas and thunderchicken and everyone else (who's names escape me now) was really enlightning, you don't realize how much you have in common with out people til you meet them and get to talking ... Amazing how many of us started out on the farm....Adney
Next time we should have to wear name tags all weekend , by then I might have everyone figured out ...

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Adney it would be nice if everyone had their name tags with their screen name and real name on it so you could tell which member they were.... Pleasure meeting you Thomas enjoyed your company and everyone elses....

Randy

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
schmitty said:
Although I was not part of the artistry on poor Seth, I was more than happy to broadcast it. :lol:
PS, Seth, I was under exteme pressure to post those pics, there were a couple of guys that made me do it. 8)
Yeah, I remember someone said something like; Man I wish we could put these on the forum tonite... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Like I said Doug, I was forced into it. I am really easy to intimidate. :oops: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Adney it was a pleasure to share a meal with you also. It was fun just having conversation off of the BBF topic and just relating experiences. 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts