460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having two horrible time trials and having no idea what to dial in, I put a number on the car that I have run before. Car left hard with a 1.48 60ft. a 6.88 1/8 and broke out with a 10.99. Slowed to a 110 mph figuring I was going to breakout. Now I'm wondering what I would have run if I hadn't lifted? I have a video of the launch I will try to post, after I get it downloaded. Driver was WAY off on the tree tonight. I'm going to have to work on that. Can't win races with those kind of lights.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thats always a good surprise!!!

Great job,

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
After having two horrible time trials and having no idea what to dial in, I put a number on the car that I have run before. Car left hard with a 1.48 60ft. a 6.88 1/8 and broke out with a 10.99. Slowed to a 110 mph figuring I was going to breakout. Now I'm wondering what I would have run if I hadn't lifted? I have a video of the launch I will try to post, after I get it downloaded. Driver was WAY off on the tree tonight. I'm going to have to work on that. Can't win races with those kind of lights.
Good deal and glad i got to meet ya last nite at the track i knew that thing had a 10 in it :D and its only the begining wait till you get it fine tuned and yes that was a 1070s run or better one of my runs last nite was a 6.878 in the 1/8 with a 1.543 60' and to the stripe was a 10.783 @125.69 and like i said not fine tuned yet i think your gonna be amazed how well its gonna run when its all sorted out see ya next time.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good job. I did the same thing bracket racing in 2003. Your mph on the 1/8 is a solid 10 sec. 1/4. Now will you be happy with 10's for a while?? Tres....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nuclear you will have a lot of talking to do. I have thought about the juice but I like the N/A route. I think though Charlie and Lem and going to get to do their thing this winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts