460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. My name is Brock I haven't built a car in the past 8 years since having kids and mow am getting into this mercury meteor I purchased. Plan is to build a street strip car with arround 6-700 hp for a weekend car and occasional strip visits. I really like this site and the tech and helpfulness of the people here is impressive.

Great board and happy to be a new member.

Brock
tyler tx.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Welcome New Guy!!

Ironically enough I used to live in Tyler Texas and went to Robert E. Lee High School.

If you have pictures and details of your build you might want to start a build thread in the "Car Buildup Forum" section for all to see and follow.

There are lots of good people on there with all kinds of 385 series knowledge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been really busy but I will try to get some pics tomorrow. Right now it is a 62 2 door meteor rolling chassis with some rust in the floor and trunk and about 1000 hail dents. But it will start recieving work on it in the next months.

·
Registered
967 Posts
welcome my TEXAS brother...!!! tell me about kids... ive got a 15 yr old girl(crazy) and a 2.5 yr old little boy(crazier) takes after momma. im 45... I think their all giving me alzhimers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts