460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iron heads/package *Value Added*

I am offering for sale my DOVE-C heads. They have hardened exhaust seats and bronze liners. The thermactor openings in the ports have been plugged. The valves are Ferrea stainless and measure 2.25"/1.76". The spring package is set up for a mechanical flat tappet cam. The numbers are 1.550" diameter with 150lbs on the seat at 1.990" installed, and 380lbs at 1.360". These heads are correctly set up, with springs located by cups, guides cut for p/c type seals, and spring installed heights equalized. The retainers are titanium, and match the springs perfectly. They have Manley guide plates, and BBC rocker studs. The valves have been unshrouded with a Serdi cutter. The combustion chambers have been equalized at 73cc. The price is $1250, and includes the Jomar girdle and nuts. Contact me by private message if interested. I am located in southern Wisconsin. The pictures below are of when they were built. I would estimate them to have maybe a thousand street miles or so, plus or minus. Thanks for looking. I will ship on your dime.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, addition.

I will also include the 1.73 ratio Harland Sharp rockers that were new when I built these heads. That's $1250 for the heads, Jomar Girdles, and the rockers. I also have a non CJ stealth that I would sell as a part of this package for $100. Not for sale separately.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts