460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may be a shot in the dark, but looking to trade for a good set of Aluminum heads. I have a set of Iron SCJ heads that are in real good shape. Has 1 healycoil in exhaust bolt hole other then that they are in great shape. The only porting thats ever been done is the thecomentor bump in the exhaust port, if someone is needing some good Iron SCJ Heads for rules classes here they are. If i remeber right they have Manley serveduty stainless steel valves, or there Ferria cant remember for sure. They have 3/8 Comp guide plates, springs, retainers and locks are all Comp, this set up is for a solid roller cam I had a Comp 306AR-8 solid roller bought all the stuff as a matched set these were on a 514, now Iam building myself a 547. I would like a good set of Aluminum heads my pistons are cut for the original valve location or the newer valve location. These Iron SCJ Heads are getting harder to get you never know looking to trade for a good set of Aluminum heads.Heres a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
never really thought about selling them i was hoping to trade them off for a set of aluminums , i see blownmach has responded with a set for sale maybe could see what hes asking and work something out thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blownmach i see you have responded with a set of aluminum heads for sale whats the asking price? thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.