Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Iron SCJ Intake D0OE-9425-C Cobra Jet - SOLD

THIS INTAKE MANIFOLD IS SOLD

Iron CJ intake, engineering revision number D0OE-9425-C. This intake manifold came off a marine 460, but is nevertheless an iron CJ intake, except for the post-1970 date code. Fortunately, the date code is unreadable by way of this particular casting so it does not show to be cast later than the 1970 SCJ intakes. :)

As pulled, as cast, no bad threads, in excellent shape.

$150 + shipping. Call or PM if interested,

Paul
310-435-1900

·
Registered
285 Posts
intake

Hi Paul ,do you have any of te blockoff plates like on that intake for the heat riser ,I need one ,thanks Nick D

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Paul is this something that would be found on the Merc King Cobra engines? I have seen very few marine 460's and the few I have seen had the regular small port 460 intake.

·
8,522 Posts
All the JetBoat marine engines that I've seen have had the iron SCJ manifolds on them...And , the SCJ iron manifolds were sold thru SVO for a short time back in the 80's .
Many more SCJ intake manifolds than SCJ engines ;-}

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi Paul ,do you have any of te blockoff plates like on that intake for the heat riser ,I need one ,thanks Nick D
Nick,

I have as many exhaust crossover plates as I have intakes. You can buy the one in the picture for $150 and I'll throw in the intake for free. :D

But seriously, if I had one I'd be happy to help...probably easy enough to make with a piece of steel, a drill press, and a bench grinder. :)

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.