460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is everybody getting sick and tired of seeing massive numbers of illegal immigrants marching in the streets, demanding more "rights", and then seeing our government bend over and kiss its own butt trying to give them those "rights"? Also, why is it that if you're bothered by these demonstrations or heaven forbid you wan't the US government to close the border, you're labeled a racist or bigot? Why isn't Immigration and Customs Enforcement out there checking green cards at these rallies?

I have no ill will or feelings toward those who come here legally, try to learn English and become part of our culture. However, those who come here from ANYWHERE with their only goal being to rape the system and send money back to wherever they came from deserve nothing but a short and final deportation hearing.

Sorry, just had to vent.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I have no problem with your opinion, so please don't take this personally.

I'd just like to halt this discussion because I'm sure there are people on either side of the debate with very strong feelings...which inevitably leads to very heated discussions via the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts