460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of complete f3te heads if anyone has any? Stock would be best just need to replace my rusted out heads that are on my f250.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a set still on an 1996 efi motor but I'd be happy to pull em for you. 150 plus shipping from 75080. The motor is pretty complete (intake to pan), so let me know if you need anything else. Heads will be bare though as I plan on keeping the springs.

PM me and let me know what you need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you send pictures of them ? mostly to see the exhaust ports and spark plug holes. Ifyou just need the springs would they come with the valves? How many miles are on them?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Could you send pictures of them ? mostly to see the exhaust ports and spark plug holes. Ifyou just need the springs would they come with the valves? How many miles are on them?
I can send pics of them but they are still on the motor so it might take me a day or two before I get a chance to pull them. Now that I think of it, one head does have an exhaust stud stuck in it but its sticking an inch or two from the head so it might not be difficult to remove. I'll include the valves and rockers and pushrods if you want them. I have no idea how many miles are on them but the motor looks super clean and turns over by hand so I'm guessing its not much.

Let me know how much shipping would cost from 45102
A quick glance at UPS looks like it'll be about $70 for each head. If there is a flat rate box they fit in it would be a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok cool sounds good. Really im not worried too much about miles just cause I figure I might as well have them gone through get a valve job done on them while there out. But ok thats not to big of a deal with the stuck stud just as long as they arent to rusty and arent warped or nothing like that

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a set that have only 6000 miles on them. Got them off a F600 truck that rolled over. Super nice condition. Ive you are interested just send me a text at 678-408-4685. Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set that have only 6000 miles on them. Got them off a F600 truck that rolled over. Super nice condition. Ive you are interested just send me a text at 678-408-4685. Thanks, Scott
What are the casting numbers on them?

·
Registered
454 Posts
They are in good condition. I pulled them yesterday. PM your number and I'll text you some pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts