460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al was asking about Tracy's Margarita Recipe via a PM but I thought I'd share them with all of you guys. What's your Recipe for a Margarita or your favorite Adult Beverage ;)

Tracy's Margarita's :D

Jose Cuervo
Triple Sec
Mr. and Mrs. T Margarita mixer. ( This is the best mixer but I use less expensive brands sometimes). Depends who is going to drink them. Ha Ha.
1 shot Tequila
1 shot triple sec
M&M T mixer ( fill to 8 oz)
Add ice and Blend. Make one BIG and Strong Margarita.
Got to just play with the mixing when making a blender full. I normally don't use a shot glass. I use a small juice glass.
If you want to really have a kick, add a side car of Grande Marnier. Not too many of these as you won't remember what happened the next morning.
If you want Strawberry flavored Margarita's use fresh washed sliced strawberries, put right in blender with all ingredients. ENJOY!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I really don't care how she makes them!! Just as long as she keeps making more;):D I think they only make them to see my next stunt:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
people that watch a clock to schedule thier drink....

Hell, beer aint just for breakfast anymore.....

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Damon
I'm pretty much a beer drinker BUT, maybe I will try one IF we make it to Beach Bend this fall:rolleyes:

·
Registered
620 Posts
I like to mix tomato juice and beer together...mmmm.

Here is my favorite Bloody Mary recipe...
3 Cups "Clamato" or tomato juice, chilled. (I prefer the Clamato if you can find it.)
3/4 Cup Vodka.
4 Teaspoons lemon juice.
2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
1/2 Teaspoon celery salt.
1/8-1/4 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
Dash of pepper.
Mix well...serve over ice.:cool:

If anyone tries this with the Clamato...they will be hooked. Just a warning.;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Oooo i will have to try that i like bloodys marys once in a while. But what is a clamato ?
It is a clam juice-tomato juice cocktail. It tastes like a "beefy" tomato juice...(kinda' like if you mixed beef broth with tomato juice.) My local Wally World has it, in the big jug even. It makes a FANTASTIC Bloody Mary...IMO, much better than any pre-mixed stuff.

If you drink it, your children will be born naked...:eek::D

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
heres a fun new shot we have been doing:

smasher O- may like these haha

BABY GUINESS:

in a shot glass fill nearly to top with Jameson and a lil guiness to make it dark. Then slowly (or over a spoon) top with Baileys irish cream. makes it look like a mini pint of guiness with the head and everything on it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
1 short height outdoor chair w/ comfy cushion
1 matching ottoman
1 Texas sunset
1 cooold mug
1 anything that comes from Spoetzel brewery

BTW that is a full 12 oz beer - I have big hands

·
Registered
823 Posts
Margaritas? Seems like it's gotten a little feminine around here lately! :rolleyes:

I'm an IPA man myself. Nothin like a trusty ol' Ruination or Hops Infusion, or if I really wanna get crazy maybe a 120 Minute IPA (20% ABV.... Bitter start with an insanely sweet aftertaste, crazy stuff!). Good options for special occasions (steak, and lots of it) are any decent Belgian, or my preferred aged 1.5-2 years Double Bastard. As a matter of fact, I gotta get me some more Double Bastard and 120 Minute IPA to age, though I do have a few Oaked Bastards right around the two year mark, just need an occasion to crack one. Anyhow, I'm gonna go try to think of a reason why today might be special, all this beer talk has me thirsty.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Any good scotch whiskey like Glenmorangie single malt. Add ice and enjoy.:)
In the absence of scotch, Crown Royal will do.:D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Well, look who brought up the foo foo drink recipe, the brokeback racing team..........:D

I aint gotta get my lady likered up to have me a good time........:)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I have a feeling that this is the recipe that Dan'o shared with me at Bowling Green.
If so....it rules.
It added about .030 to our reaction times...the next day....
Mmmm...
Damn ,they were good though in the 110 heat index...frozen and had to eat them with a spoon:cool::D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts