460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy was overheard flirting w/TRH waitress friday night
she ask him if his name was Flintstone and his comment was No, but I can make your Bedrock. :shock:
NEXT

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't even think of anything after that one... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
me either.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I finally heard the real story on this........Randy(Coug) gets a call....he says hello ? Randy ,this is Constance...(silence) He says ,who? She says Constance,you know from the Texas Roadhouse in owensboro,ky....You remember me ,you said I was a good sport!! Ole Coug says Oh yeah ,Constance The Good Sport .....How the heck are ya??? She says ...I'm pregnant and I'm gonna jump off the Ohio River bridge and kill myself...................Coug replies....By Golly ,you are a good sport!!!!! Laughing (joke)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Ok ,so the Coug gets a call ...she says this is the waitress from The Roadhouse..Coug says ok..she says I'm late!! ...Coug so am I and hangs up :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I was Coug,you was quite the gentleman. We all had a blast.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I heard Coug told one of the girls....I'm not a Gynecologist...But I'll take a look!

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
56tbird said:
I heard Coug told one of the girls....I'm not a Gynecologist...But I'll take a look!

Just wanted to Help Dan a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. it's a rough job but someone has to do it, When it come to beautiful ladies I will throw myself under the wheel for the gang. she just looked confused NEXT !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts