460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
8,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1 B. Small 4.51 with a .99 60'.
Scott Carman 4.53
C. Lawyer 4.55 1.00 60'

40 cars for a 32 field......BBF be looking good.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Where's FLIP...?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sweet!!...I hope they go all the way.
Be nice to see two Fords in the final round.....take THAT Chevy boyz!!

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
A black dragster with a Ford engine ... WINS.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Yep, Kristina Lawyer won the Jeg's Quick 32 Series race at Bunker Hill, IN last night. She ran a string of 4.55 & 4.56s on her way to the final, and cut a bunch of double "0" lights also. In the final she had a .001 light against James Monroe's .008 light. Real tough night of racing with about 40 dragsters trying to qualify for the 32 car field. The bump spot was a 4.73 I think. Congratulations to Todd & Gail Lawyer, and of course Kristina Lawyer for taking the victory.

P.S. Race proven performance parts from www.bfevansraceparts.com

Thanks,

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep, Kristina Lawyer won the Jeg's Quick 32 Series race at Bunker Hill, IN last night. She ran a string of 4.55 & 4.56s on her way to the final, and cut a bunch of double "0" lights also. In the final she had a .001 light against James Monroe's .008 light. Real tough night of racing with about 40 dragsters trying to qualify for the 32 car field. The bump spot was a 4.73 I think. Congratulations to Todd & Gail Lawyer, and of course Kristina Lawyer for taking the victory.

P.S. Race proven performance parts from www.bfevansraceparts.com

Thanks,
Don't that motor have a set of A460's with your handy work done on them? :)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Don't that motor have a set of A460's with your handy work done on them? :)
Yes sir, TFS A-460 heads with my CNC porting program, then hand rubbed on top of that. Titanium intakes and stainless steel exhausts, competition valve job and fully flow tested.

Bobby Small's engine has a set of fully ported Ford Pro-Filer 205 heads with the copper berilyium seats like what your getting.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yes sir, TFS A-460 heads with my CNC porting program, then hand rubbed on top of that. Titanium intakes and stainless steel exhausts, competition valve job and fully flow tested.

Bobby Small's engine has a set of fully ported Ford Pro-Filer 205 heads with the copper berilyium seats like what your getting.
Sounds good, Guess its almost time for Lem to spec out one of those "super" cams for me. :)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Go to; www.Lawyermotorsports.com

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words about Kristina's recent victory in the Jeg's Super Quick 32 Series at Bunker Hill, IN last Saturday night. May I suggest that you visit kristina's web site, www.Lawyermotorsports.com for a link to the NHRA article and also lot's of neat pictures in her photo gallery.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words about Kristina's recent victory in the Jeg's Super Quick 32 Series at Bunker Hill, IN last Saturday night. May I suggest that you visit kristina's web site, www.Lawyermotorsports.com for a link to the NHRA article and also lot's of neat pictures in her photo gallery.

Thanks,
So how big is Kristina's motor. and they only spay it for 2.8 seconds?

Ace

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Ace,

It's a 598 with my CNC ported TFS A-460 heads. Pretty much everthing else is standard issue from Lem.

SVO A-460 block, Performance Crankshaft forged 4.5" stroke crank, Oliver billet rods, Diamond pistons with gas ports, .043" top ring, Comp Cams camshaft and roller lifters, Danny Bee belt drive, Stefs alum. dry sump pan and a 3 stage dry sump pump, Mezerre dragster style water pump, and old style TFS tunnel ram. Quick Fuel Tech carbs and VP113 gasoline from Phillip Oakley. It dynoed 1100 Hp barefoot. Yes, they spray it anywhere from 2.5 seconds to 2.8 seconds.

Kristina does an excellent job of driving it. At Bunker Hill using the bumpdown button helped her win one round,,,and using the override button helped her win another round when she pushed a guy out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts