460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son's watching Jesse James is a dead man. How can that guy look at himself in the mirror?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I can't think of too many people I dislike more than this clown... Maybe one of his stupid stunts will live up to the name of his stupid show...:rolleyes:

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I like him:p:DBut I'm beginning to wonder if the majority of the people on here like anything or anybody anymore:rolleyes::confused:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Can't ya feel the love!!!:)

I hate it when these shows describe the tech stuff WAY wrong and then you get snot nose kids trying to tell you your full of it because they saw it on TV (or Fast&Furious another story!!).

Bill

·
Registered
560 Posts
What the hell are y'all talking about? I must be clueless, is this the dude that builds custom motorcycles?
Well, maybe I'm just plowed...:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
he about killed himself when he tried to ride the nitro bike and send a connecting rod through the top of the motor into his check, but he was wearing a chest-plate, i'm not a fan of him but he does have 2 things going for him

-bad *** toys
-hot wife (sandra bullock)

rick

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I like him:p:DBut I'm beginning to wonder if the majority of the people on here like anything or anybody anymore:rolleyes::confused:
X2 if he wants to kill him self let him, If I dont want to to watch I just turn channels problem fixed

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
My son's watching Jesse James is a dead man. How can that guy look at himself in the mirror?
I am quite confident he has no problem looking at himself in the mirror...

My prediction is that one of those stunts will someday do him in...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
x2 with what 56tbird said
what the heck is with all the whiners on here? and complaners
on here
it is like a few of you spend all day looking for **** to cry about and than come on here
and cry about it
i think it is funny that someone cracks a joke about MJ
after his death and that was such a bad thing and the pissing and moaning
i read over that
now a bunch of you are saying jesse james should die
and how can he look at himself in the mirror?
how the hell can you look at your self?
i would say your a judgmental *****
have you meet jesse james?
what do you know about him?
i have alot of respect for the guy he dose some cool ****
and has alot of talent

·
Registered
203 Posts
Jesse

dude is making some money....so what...we all have done plenty of stupid things, we just dont get paid! if you dont like it, dont watch it....pretty simple.... alot of haters here!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts