460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack, you have sent me 7 emails today with all kinds of jibberish, and since you have blocked me from sending you an email I would like to make things right best I can. Jack, I'm sorry all this has happened .Yes, I did send you an Email asking you what do you suggest? . Yes, the intake you sent me has been repaired, where, when, by whom, I have no frigging Idea. There is nothing wrong with the intake other than it has been repaired. I would run this intake on my motor if I wanted a single 4 intake. Jack I thought I was giving you a good deal, a C460 intake for less than a hundred dollars even with repairs (which I knew nothing about) is still a damn good deal .Plus I would not have given you such cheap prices if I had not considered you a friend. I am perfectly willing to send you the intake back so you dont have to take this loss you are referring to. I have never intended to cheat you or anyone else . I will pay shipping back to you with a check for $20.80 as change I owe you, If you send me your address by Email . Jessie And again I sincerely apologize to all the forum members , and this is my last post on this subject. Jessie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts