460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the interview yesterday?

It may be just me and my crazyness, but John and Ashley seemed really, really somber, like maybe there is something they are not telling????
It has been two weeks and he is still at Baylor, not that there is anything wrong with Baylor, it just seems to me that they would move him closer to home.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Could be...

First of all I think that it was very big of John to allow an interview from the hospital anyway. If there are people who aren't the biggest fans of John, they should be now, many people in the entertainment industry would not have been so gracious to thier sport or fans, pure balls John,
pure balls.

I think he was in alot of pain during the interview and was trying to cope with it without any drugs, so as to be as coherent as possible,

Not to make this about me, but I was in a pretty terrible accident several years ago and whenever I got my pain medication, I became useless. My mother came in one morning to see me having a conversation with thin air about sea monkeys.... I have no memory of it and that was one of a few instances where I was that out of it.

I also think even though he wanted it do the interview that it might have been more uncomfortable for him than he anticipated. Even if he is sidelined from driving for awhile or even permanently ( unlikely ) you can bet he will be around in some capacity for years to come...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yea, I think John speaks from the heart, was real good of him to do the update a share his time for the people. Rehabilatation for anything is a long road hard road sometimes :lol: :wink:

Like Hotrod stated - A year ago this past month I lost part of my hand/fingers in a machine accident, trama to the bodymind and the drugs and the somber looks are all something I remember well. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
It looked like he had a scar on his throat, like he had a trake. :?:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts