460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my understanding that John Sanders ([email protected]) hangs around on this forum so I thought I would post a message over here.

In January I sent him $100 via Paypal for an Edelbrock intake, but then he dropped off the face of the earth. I got a "refund" from Paypal but they were unable to "recover the funds" because he had closed his Paypal account.

I'd been ripped off.

Later, someone claiming to be his wife posted that he had been sent to Iraq and that's why he hadn't sent my parts or a refund, in what I assume to be an attempt to curry sympathy.

Either way, I am still out $100.

Hopefully this post will deter others from dealing with this ripoff artist.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Nice first Post for something you didn't even Buy Here.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your name looks familiar - you over at fordmuscle.com or torinocobra.com?

Either way, I was *told* by people over at FordMuscle to come here and spread the word about this ripoff artist. I guess being ROBBED isn't a good enough reason to post on a message board for you.

I don't expect my money back at this point but maybe this will stop someone else from being suckered by this jerk.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope you never have to be in the same position as me and receive grief for it.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Your name looks familiar - you over at fordmuscle.com or torinocobra.com?

Either way, I was *told* by people over at FordMuscle to come here and spread the word about this ripoff artist. I guess being ROBBED isn't a good enough reason to post on a message board for you.

I don't expect my money back at this point but maybe this will stop someone else from being suckered by this jerk.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope you never have to be in the same position as me and receive grief for it.

dfree383 is well known :)----- btw welcome to the board even though your first is negative :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts