460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these heads bare and has ferrea valves,manley 10*valve locks,titanium retainers,manley valve springs for a roller cam.Bowls are blended& de-burred,ports are matched for victor intake.$2200 330-265-4611 Jomar stud girdles&TFS roller rockers are also for sale,thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
heads

do these heads have the 72 cc chamber?i'm interested.thanks pat.

·
Registered
454 Posts
heads

Pat you do know these heads do have different valve pierce points than originals do don't you? The valves are up farther in the chambers than the original head from Ford.....

Randy
cougar, these heads do flow better than the old heads don't they?i'm in need of a set of heads like these for my 502ci or maybe some trick flow streets,edelbrock rpm's as long as they have the ford bolt pattern not chevy & 72-75cc chambers .anybody know of a good set or have a set for sale like these.i'm not rich by no means.have some stuff for trade & maybe some cash.thanks pat.cobra,do any trading?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Pat,

These heads don't have the factory ford valve angles in them. You need to check your piston valve notches to make sure they will work.

·
Registered
454 Posts
heads

thanks blake.i'll check.i hope they'll work,i've been looking for awhile.anybody got any that will work.thanks pat."alumn.heads"

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Will the Jomar stud gridle work on DOVE-C heads???? How much?? Not price showned.thanks Fastfrog
If they are for the Kaase SCJ's he has Listed, No they won't work.

·
Registered
180 Posts
SCJ kasse heads

I been loking for a place to throw this in sept of 2007 I had aset of ford racing SCJ heads stolen from my garage in northern mich these had bowl work and set up for solid roller cam tytaem keepers I'm not saying any thing here not trying to start any thing just if some one offers ya to good of a deal question them on where they got them just a hard working guy that got ripped and just in case you donn't know home owners won't cover even if they are brand new never been on a car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts