460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my project engine and transmission since I cannot use them anymore.I was having a custom 69 Mach 1 pro touring car built called Kama Kaase.Some of you may have seen the post on my build here.Anyway, the car will not be built since the builders are being investigated for serious fraud and felony charges and are now on the run.I have lost a total of $126,500.00 dollars and that does not include attorney fees.I'm just trying to recoupe some of my F'ing losses.

I'm selling my Kaase built 598ci Boss motor.The engine dyno'd at 1007hp and 829 torque.The engine is currently at Jon's shop.I paid 27k for the motor.If you need specs on the motor please call Cliff at John Kaase racing.This engine only has dyno time.Never been installed and is crated and ready to ship.

I'VE DECIDED TO LET CLIFF AT JKR SELL THE BOSS 598....NOT AVAILABLE THRU THIS SITE ANYMORE.THANK YOU...

Also selling my JPT fully rollerized C6 with overdrive installed.I paid 8k for this setup and will consider any offer as well.A bit of info on the trans..

10 inch steel stator furnace brazed full torrington bearing race convertor.4k stall.
Billet input shaft
Lightened JPT billet drums
Custom sun shell
Alto race clutches
Kolee steel discs
Kevlar bands
Billet full manual JPT valve body
Hardened pump gears
Full roller throughout
Aluminum deep pan
Gear Vendors .067 overdrive unit installed
Dyno tested by JPT
Winters shifter kit

This engine and trans had the best of the best building it.The engineering that went into designing this combination to work perfectly together is just incredible.Would love to sell both the engine and trans together but I understand that may not be possible.I will not part anything out.

If nobody here is interested please,if you would pass this on to people you may know who needs a badass engine and trans.Thank you

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's the length work out to from the bellhousing mating surface to where the driveshaft would bolt up? Am I correct in assuing that is is 2wd (long) tailshaft between the GV OD unit and the rear of the tranny?

-Matt

I'm sorry man but I can't answer the technical questions on this transmission.I don't know anything about transmission and engines.I have my cars custom built.

A friend of mine,Alex Denysenko of Money Maker Racing set this whole transmission deal up for me.Alex and Jim decided what was the best trans for this car.I hate to do this to you but you sure could call Jim at 517-663-0578 and ask all the questions that you may have.Jim is a hell of a nice guy and will answer any question you might have.Here's his website http://www.jimsperformancetransmissions.com/200.html

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Bruce this is one screwed up situation for me.The depth of fraud and deception the POS builder was in is just uncomprehensible.My wife gives me lots of freedom to do what I want but this F'd up situation is putting a strain on our relationship.

I suppose I could finish the build but if I did I would have about 190k into this one car which includes the money they screwed my out of.Just doesn't make sense for me to do that when the car would be worth about 125k when finished.

I'd like to sell the Mustang shell as well.The metal work is 80% finished.All it needs is the rear frame rails,rear floor and roof skin welded on.The bodywork wouldn't take much as every piece of sheet metal is brand new.The car comes with a $9000.00 air ride system,Wilwood brakes,electric exhaust dump cut outs,Mustang ll susp.These assholes have the titlework all screwed up but my attorney is trying to get all that worked out.

If anyone has any idea how I can go about selling this entire package please let me know or perhaps you can tell other people about this.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TTT

Anyone interested in the motor or trans? Do you guys know anybody who might be interested?

The trans I'll let go for 5500.00.That's a hell of a transmission and JPT would charge 8k to duplicate this top of the line trans.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
...Here's what I'll do.I'll let the engine go for 20k....if you were to call JKR this engine would cost 28k.I'm sure there's projects out there that could use a 1007hp,pump gas killer engine:eek:

Does that 20k include the front engine dress as shown in the dyno video ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts