460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everybody is having a cool 4th or at least off of work.....got back from the river and doing lots of beer drinkin...hung out with a cool chick with tig ole bitties and got sunburned....about to go to a party and drink some more and bbq....when i should stay home and work on my Stang...do ya forgive me?...........did yall see the shuttle launch....it is still badass....just got done workin on drum tracks to record a new song....too much to do and not enuff time in the day.......hails to everyone and i'll drink a beer for ya and the big block ford god........lol...........laters.......D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ohhhh, the great USA firework..... The shuttle launched today!

Using a mixture of liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen, the space shuttle main engine can attain a maximum thrust level (in vacuum) of 512,950 pounds which is equivalent to greater than 12,000,000 horsepower. The regeneratively cooled engine also features high performance fuel and oxidizer turbopumps that develop 69,000 horsepower and 25,000 horsepower respectively.
I wonder if Scott could do some port work and squeeze out another million hp. Hmmmm.

Is this a cast or forged piston engine?lol (just had to go there)

Heres to a safe 4th! God bless America!

*waves flag*

SBT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts