460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went to the track this weekend to take on 2 classes Street and MOD.

Mod went ok 2 rounds both days I even one one race by .0015, it was a fun race we were both looking at each other on the top end of the track :)

Street we went 2 rounds Sat and Sunday we went 6 rounds and lost in the finals with a bad .085 light :( and I blew the belt off on that run I had a 12.39 dial and went a 12.40 so not to bad.

MY 2 time trials in the moring went like this ( knew it was going to be a good day)

TT 1 .103 RT BAD 12.307 run
TT 2 .104 RT BAD 12.307 run
I did ajust the car so I would get better lights and it worked I got 2 by runs most of my lights were under a .030 foot braking.
I think I scared some people :)

All this with a just yard motor that got hungry last year and ate a valve and yes it's still running the same pistons with a little cleaning on them :D

When the points come out this week I just might be in the top 5 YES!!!

I think I might be in the top 15 in MOD alsogoing for rookie of the year.

One of the best parts about this weekend was there was some super stock racers there and I beat one of them both days boy was he pissed :lol:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guy's the points came out today.
Right now I'm in 22nd place in MOD out of 101 racers and 6th place in Street but it looks like the track owes me 10 points if I'm correct this would pull me into 5th place :)

Right now I might be also leading the rookie standings in MOD. I might have to keep this car I was going to sell it after I get the good car done.

Bad news is I just got foot sergary on my left foot and I foot brake the car. So I have 3 weeks before the next race so I hope the bone they cut heals quick :wink:

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts