1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good job 8) .Nice to see someone win with something other than a sbc.In our area the derby guys think thats all they make. Wes Littrell

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Congrats JYD , Most people don't realize how competitive the derby market is. More Fords dominating a sport.AWESOME 8) :wink: Rick

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm glad that you enjoyed them. Keep in mind, even the metric GM's that we have to race get our 429/460's put into them. That's all we need. Those derby guys could keep those sbc's.
We're looking for plenty of clean 70's Ford products, 385 components, sponsors, and help for the 2009 season! There are more major TV deals in the works if anyone is interested in getting their products or services some recognition!
Please keep watching your local TV listings for more shows on Speed and Comcast Sports Net (CSN)!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
How long does an engine last? That's some intense racing there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few of our engines have 15-20 races on them. Some of them cut loose after a few races. Some times you have to be hard on them. Sometimes you hit real hard head-on, and break your crankshaft.

We swap parts from one engine to the next. It is definately a unique type of racing, and we're always evolving.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dean Bitner, please give me a call.

I'm on the hunt for 1969-1979 Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln's again.

I'm also looking for budget 385 performance items too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts