460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, we have had rain every day for weeks. I'm getting tired of this sh*t.

There must be sun up there somewhere:rolleyes:

Bill

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well it's not any better just North of you Bill. The truck doesn't like these rainy roads, seeing as how rain and traction can't be used in the same sentence :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear that, these old gatorbacks don't have much tread for rain!! Not sure how that happened......:confused:

Bill

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i dunno what to tell you Bill, up here in gods country its been sunny All week with a 3 minute sprinkle mixed in yesterday. Beautiful weather up in the north, and the black flies are gone and Muskol or Deep woods takes care of the mosquitos, Grilled evey night this week, going to shish kabob tonight on the grill..

Rich guy with the asphalt driveway. you got nothin to complain about.:D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wow, we have had rain every day for weeks. I'm getting tired of this sh*t.There must be sun up there somewhere:rolleyes:
Bill
I live just west of you in Northern Michigan, and I guess we've been lucky since yesterday was our first measurable rain in 2 weeks. It rained most of today and looks like we'll get rain off & on for the weekend. My lawn could use it, I parked my Mustang on the lawn last week and almost started a grass fire.
Gary

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have had a really cold summer so far, normally its a good 10 to 20* F hotter here.

Just whinning!!

Bill

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
We are in one of the worst drought on record down here. PLEASE SEND IT OUR WAY!!! I will take too much rain over not enough rain anyday.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The corn is growing pretty good still - about 2" a day. It would really spring up with some heat.

Do y'all in TX have the grass fire warnings out already?

Bill

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
you can send some my way its hot here :)
X2... It's only 98* here, and it's supposed to be this way through the weekend...:mad::mad:... I hate hot weather... 65* is more than enough for me...:D

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
It was sunny and hot all day, but we just had a T- storm come throught and Jacksonville which is about 25 minutes had power outages all over, but So far so good here, it has cleared up now

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The corn is growing pretty good still - about 2" a day. It would really spring up with some heat.

Do y'all in TX have the grass fire warnings out already?

Bill
for the last 3 months

governor declared a "state of emergency"

·
Registered
555 Posts
wow......it has rained here for a solid week almost....starting to get tired of it also.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for the last 3 months

governor declared a "state of emergency"
Yikes, thats some bad stuff. I drove through some grass fires a couple of years ago in OK. pretty nasty.

Good luck to you folks, hope you get some wet stuff soon.

Bill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts