460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. my older brother is the ford guy and i was/am the pontiac guy. But i /we just bought a 1967 fast back mustang and i am looking for a board you may refer me to besdes the present obviously.
It is 67 4spd 289 4bbl. very original except for the 4sp and the 4bbl! It was originally a c4 auto 2 bbl car. but this thing is a survivior. except fo the radio i dont see any non factory ford parts on her. i intend to keep it that way. we already have a "race" car and we want to keep this one very stock and very driveable.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi all. my older brother is the ford guy and i was/am the pontiac guy. But i /we just bought a 1967 fast back mustang and i am looking for a board you may refer me to besdes the present obviously.
It is 67 4spd 289 4bbl. very original except for the 4sp and the 4bbl! It was originally a c4 auto 2 bbl car. but this thing is a survivior. except fo the radio i dont see any non factory ford parts on her. i intend to keep it that way. we already have a "race" car and we want to keep this one very stock and very driveable.
Nice to know you've been wooed away from tin Indians. Be careful hanging around this site, though.....Your:p 289 will wind up in a corner and your car will have notched towers and an A-head 572.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Congrats to you ,I'd like to have one of those early Stangs myself. You'll like it on this side of the tracks:D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
:cool::cool:deal, We need pic's please.;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome, had two of them myself.Boy, do I miss them.
A great Mustang site is Stangnet.com. Plenty of good tech info here also. Most guys here have pretty much been there and done that when it comes to Fords.

·
Registered
285 Posts
congrats

Here is an Idea ,very few modifications ,just a big pry bar needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts