460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
That's the guys that just don't understand, that size does really matter. :wink:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
deerhunter3814 said:
That's the guys that just don't understand, that size does really matter. :wink:
I just see a lot of people trying to sell or trade their BBF stuff because they're going back to a small block or building a small block... wtf is that all about?

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I have one of each, actually the smallblock car is my brothers, he supplies all the dough and I supply the wrench and driving. I bet you cant guess which one is more fun? :lol: We're in the process of making the little motor car more interesting, gonna rev it to the moon and see if it'll go 9.90's with 306"s n/a with mufflers and tags........

I think a cruise to the sonic may be in order :wink:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean I've done SBF's, Modular, I built a BBF (557) but never got a chance to drive it, just start up (I had to sell to buy equipment for my business) and now I'm building another 557. I know that I'd probably never go back to anything smaller, and I haven't even driven my set-up yet. I'm still just trying to understand the logic

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I have had and run both and let me tell you THERE is noting like the Torque the BBF brings to the table. The small block ran great and won lots of Races but The BBF power is just, I can explain it just when the chips are down the BBF pull in the mid range to upper is WOW, Why I didn't do this long time ago is beyond me.and you don't have to wind the BBF to the Moon to get the power.

Randy

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Class rules.

The bigger motored car probably gets too much weight tacked on to be competetive with a smaller, lighter, spun to the moon SB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts