460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have a very nice Jw ultra bellhousing C4-BBF, and I also have some NICE Large tube Longtube headers for BBF into a Fox.... Make offers. Will trade for C4to GM bellhousing and some BBC long tubes. Or sell outright. MAKE OFFERS! Be reasonable please. Thanks
Please put prices on your stuff (if they are for sale outright), and your location. Also be more specific on the headers...Like, tube sizes, brand, and most importantly... What heads do they fit?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Do us a favor and measure the primary tube size and length (stick a tape inside the longest tube), and collector outlet dia. These appear to be 1.875". It's hard to tell by your pics what you have. At least measure the collector outlet. 3" would have 1.875" primaries probably.

Thanks.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3" collector.. There real nice headers.. If this stuff dont sell in a cupple days Im keeping them and just building another BBF for the car.. THANKS

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
285 new??? A friend just bought one before I got this stuff for a little over $400???????????/ Eather way I dont HAVE to sell this stuff but make offers..

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
285 new??? A friend just bought one before I got this stuff for a little over $400???????????/ Eather way I dont HAVE to sell this stuff but make offers..
Sell it on eBay then. Summit sells them all day long for $335.95, I'm sure they can be bought cheaper than that.

Nobody here knows you. You won't follow the Auction block rules. You don't even know what you have. And you want to stick a Chevy engine in a Mustang body. Go away.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Forum Rules Require Pricing !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts