1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ha ha ha ha ha

Got ya didn't I!?!?!

NO, I don't really need one!!

I'm just joking around. Trying to get a laugh or two. Or mayby a bashing or two.

D

·
0 Posts
Came close with that one !!!! :lol:

That K member would be a Camaro.......Thank you very much !!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I used an aje racen k member in my car and it was one for swaping to sbc. it worked great! I even used the mount pads that came with the thing. just did a little re engineering to the pads with a saw zaw bench vice and a drill. at the time that k member offered the most room side to side than any other one I could find. I had to call to get some missing parts for it and happenied to ask and they were working on a k member for the 460 swap. that was a year and a half ago. I called back after I finshed mine to shere my info to them and they didn't seem to care to here it :| I've be wondering ever sence what they came up with

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
385s fox body said:
I used an aje racen k member in my car and it was one for swaping to sbc. it worked great! I even used the mount pads that came with the thing. just did a little re engineering to the pads with a saw zaw bench vice and a drill. at the time that k member offered the most room side to side than any other one I could find. I had to call to get some missing parts for it and happenied to ask and they were working on a k member for the 460 swap. that was a year and a half ago. I called back after I finshed mine to shere my info to them and they didn't seem to care to here it :| I've be wondering ever sence what they came up with
It looks like they did exactly what you did. Used the Chevy swap K-member and made mounts to adapt the BBFord to it. They're just mad that you figured it out. :lol: AJE makes good stuff though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts