460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 532 kaase bbf with all the bells and whistles for sell carb to pan for 8k
It is set up for nitrous with a 1050 with plate adapter to fit either intake, currently has a 4500 intake on it. I have upgraded every bolt ,ring, crank etc... so it could be a nos motor in my 93 mustang.. comes with front mounting plate and electric water pump and fox swap headers.. I can give more details on motor to buyer as needed.. all parts were bought from kaase rotating assembly. ,heads , cams etc...

Tranny is a REID cased glide built by PTC with matching converter for a bbf .. no expense was spared as I upgraded every piece to be bullet proof.. It is built to handle 2000 hp .. I am selling it for 4k I have 6800 in it with the converter..

ALL PARTS HAVE ONLY 12 1/8 MILE PASSES ON THEM.. ONLY HALF WERE FULL PASSES.. I can send pics and answer any questions as needed for buyers.
I have 18k in this set up and looking to go a different route as the heads up class I run in is about to axe bbs from it.. motor and tranny are coming out of the car on the 30th and will be in the shop in eastern NC... SET UP HAS BEEN LOW 5s on one kit in a 3250lb car... will go teens with no prob..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts