·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Very nice site. 8) Even a good write up on the Boss 9 Mustang. :D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
nuclearcobra said:
I wonder why he dosent list the sbf jegs-kaase heads anymore? I see he still has the girdle and valve covers for them.
I think the Jegs deal didn't work out for him............... I talked to him at the winter tech and he said he had waiting to decide what to do with them.

I hope he keeps them and sells them his self , they are a nice piece.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
We are planning to re-introduce the small block head as the "P-38".
This should be in the next few months. Thanks, Jon

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Thats wild i said that to myself today looking at his website it was just a thought that maybe thats the new name for them seeing how he still has the valve covers and girdles listed.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
John,

I know this is a BBF site but do you think you could post some dyno info on your P-38's ?

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Site looks great !

I am really interested in the upcoming Boss Nine Crate Engines. :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Mr. Kasse. If you would like I would gladly volunteer to put the Boss 9 on display for you at Mustwangweek this year in Myrlte Beach. I even have room in my garage it can stay at night!

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey nice site but one problem, i want to buy the white t-shirt with the hemi on the back but there is no place to order?? wat do i do

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Nice site.:). I liked the JonKaase Racing Engines decal on his son's HumVee in Iraq:eek::cool:in the Customers link

·
Registered
193 Posts
A friend of mine

Has the Kasse Jegs heads on his small block in his 61 ranchero and it is in the nines now and they are very happy with them. He calls it a large 289

1 - 16 of 16 Posts