460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will start by sayin it will have a 460 c6 combo........

8.8 rear

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is basically the start. Have everything out mostly now and cleaning it up. A lot to clean up but will look great when done

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the old school tires and stance

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had a little time today,

Dug up a power brake pedal and changed it to a manual pedal today (ratio)

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
had a little time today,

Dug up a power brake pedal and changed it to a manual pedal today (ratio)
Don't put the notes away still need to do mine.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Here she is!!
Thats a great looking motor, looks remarkably like mine did! I had to drag mine from some nice ladys storage shed after her son went to England and left all his car crap.

I like the motor plate, keep toying with putting one on mine, you going to run a mid plate too.

Nice toenails too.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Don't know if I missed it but what year engine is it? Looks very clean too. Is it all original? Thankfully you have a dad that can and knows how to do all this stuff. I took a chance on mounting my own motors and transmissions. Worked out good though. And yes very nice toenails be careful not to drop anything on them lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats a great looking motor, looks remarkably like mine did! I had to drag mine from some nice ladys storage shed after her son went to England and left all his car crap.

I like the motor plate, keep toying with putting one on mine, you going to run a mid plate too.

stock rear sup cars ,or back half cars we dont run a miid plate, chassie cars only

1 - 20 of 140 Posts