460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
( Tennessee mechanical engineers) were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A woman walked by and asked what they

were doing.

"We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Blake,

"but we don't have a tall enough ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts,

and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Keith shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a woman!

We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

Blake and Keith are currently working for the government.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey Dan............. Speaking of stupid, if your gonna bring beer AND your 4 wheeler, don't forget your cape buddy!! :wink: :p

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll bring em both ...see if you can find me a cape!!!! :wink: :lol: and by the way ,tell Blake there were no skinned places ,just a massive hangover the next day :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
56tbird said:
( Tennessee mechanical engineers) were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A woman walked by and asked what they

were doing.

"We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Blake,

"but we don't have a tall enough ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts,

and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Keith shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a woman!

We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

Blake and Keith are currently working for the government.

Dan,
I am a fellow Kentucky guy and you hit me below the belt, I work for a Government owned company. :(
But we are not Government funded, we operate on our own profits. (or loans :lol: ) so maybe I can be exclude from your insult. :?:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I think Bruno has a pink cape he will let you wear!! We can paint a BIG BIRD on it. This message is not affiliated with Sesame Street. Bruno will be playing with Mr. Snuffleofagus anyway!! :lol:

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts