460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you hear about the girl from ky that wrote dear Abby ?

Heres what she wrote :

Dear Abby, I am 16 and live in Kentucky and im still a virgin, do you think my

brothers are Gay ?

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
lol..Hey dwally ,is it true that when two hoosiers get a divorce they are still brother and sister ?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
True! My mom married my uncle, so was she my Aunt and my Uncle became my step father and my couisns my step brothers. I'm still confused?

·
Registered
620 Posts
I heard that Indiana sold Kentucky a bunch of used septic tanks...as soon as they figure out how to drive them, they are going to invade Tennessee!:p:p:D

·
Registered
792 Posts
Are you guys aware that there is NO LAW which dictates that you MUST divulge such information regarding your family tree??:p
Some of these guys don't have a "tree"....
Its either a straight stick or a thorn bush...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I was born in Ohio but my Dad was born and raised in W.Liberty Ky. My Dad was a good sport,my Uncle on my Mom's side would razz him constantly telling him KY. jokes.My Wife is also a Ky. native so I like telling her KY. jokes.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Do you know the difinition of a virgin in Indiana ? The ugliest girl in the 3rd grade!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If you've ever gone to your family reunion looking for a date... You might be from ______ <<<your state here .

When I was living in TN it was all about Alabama jokes.... I've visited Alabama... Those were facts not jokes!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts