460 Ford Forum banner

KY Mustang,,,, cashed out today.

2K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Phantasea466 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

We went racing today at Beech Bend. They had a big "Race for the Wally" with over 100 Super Pro cars showing up,,, + first round buybacks, made for 8 rounds I think. Randy did his usual fine job of driving and got down to 11 cars before getting beat. Congrats are in order for him, as he got a check in a tough field. Actually Becka went to the tower to get it and he said he'll probally never see it :lol: :lol:

Good job Randy :!:

#3 ·
Good job Randy, I wanted to come down there today,just had too many things to do around here.Congats buddy :wink: :lol:

#6 ·
Congrats Randy.

Lem you had me worried for a minute. When someone "cashes out" around my house its not a good thing. Glad to see this wasnt the case with Randy.

#7 ·
Thanks guys , I am still a little upset about lifting and getting my azz spanked by a dragster. Guess I need a little more Evan's and Evan's ponies so I can put the spot on them :twisted: .

All and all had a good time , Appreciate you coming up Charlie

I love that track they need to move it closer to my house :lol: I got to meet Nitro Lew , saw the Livermore Dave also :lol:

Just about got my deer season over on the way home to :shock:

#10 ·
x

.......... c.evans .... Post subject: KY Mustang,,,, cashed out today. ..........

Coupe Devil said:
Lem you had me worried for a minute. When someone "cashes out"
..... :lol: .....Coupe Devil, it is difficult to tell them apart at times! ..... :lol: .....

Good job Randy and Becka! As Charlie posted, the car count was large, and with first round "buy back's", it was getting dark before third round. Randy's and Becka's Mustang ran fast, straight and consistent! Enjoyed seeing you and Becka once again. Oh, on another note. Randy I must apologize for Charlie wussing out, and leaving early! You were correct, when I called him after I arrived home Sunday night ....... he was chowing down in the arm chair and watching NHRA racing, Las Vegas style!

Nice car, great job,
Dave.

#18 ·
Nice job Boss, grab that money!! :twisted:

#19 ·
Thanks again guys , Becca did hand over the check , evidently it was not big enough to take the time to go cash it :lol:

Damon I like "mustard" better than "jelly" , but that could cause my "second personality" to kick in the future "MR Photoshop " :mrgreen:

Dave that was what I suspected , from my past observance the only thing Uncle Charlie likes better that porting heads and being the quickest car at the track is the dinner bell :twisted: . But in his defense he did ask if it would be ok if he headed out and he called and got updates :lol:

#22 ·
Good job big guy............ Remember what uncle Charlie called me on the phone. At least when I do come to help, I stay till it's over, I don't bail on a brother :lol:

#23 ·
IDT-572 said:
Good job big guy............ Remember what uncle Charlie called me on the phone. At least when I do come to help, I stay till it's over, I don't bail on a brother :lol:
Well I may have added a little extra to what Charlie actually said :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.