460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I was at my girlfriend's the other night. I spent the night there. I was wearing the Big Block Ford Bash t-shirt that day.

The next morning, as I'm sitting at the foot of the bed and getting dressed, I throw my t-shirt on and then pull my pony tail from under the shirt and let it fall down my back.

From behind me, Lisa says, "What a coincidence! That t-shirt tells the truth!"

"Huh?" I ask.

I then get up and look at my back in the mirror, figured it out and laughed out loud.

I gotta tell ya, whoever came up wtih the shirt design, thank you, thank you, thank you! :mrgreen:

Paul

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Damn Paul, Danica was wearing her Bash shirt.......says the same thing........ so I don't understand........please elaborate........I don't understand....

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I bet she's not referring to Big Jock, because you look skinny to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Let's see....... you were puttin' you clothes on...... I go it!

must have had a pair of these lying around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
I think Lem Evans had something to do with that design!:) It's also cool that it wasn't the Small Block Ford Bash, how lame would that have been? Small *ock!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
If your pony tail exposed the letter 'L' as well, it would read "big lock", as in a 'tress of hair'...and that's something we can all agree/relate to. :wink:

BTW, how long did it take to grow your hair that long?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I like the Sock best, but if you look at the picture with the ruler beside of it, you will see it's not even a foot long. :)

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, now you guys are cracking ME up. :) The dock, the lock, etc. Funny stuff!

Dave M, I gotta say that I agree that, thank god, this was not a small block t-shirt!

Ahhh, good times,

Paul

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
God it feels like 9th grade!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's hear from the recipient to get the real truth :wink: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts