460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS I stated before I work at a liquor store. If there is anything I can get you that you cannot get where you are let me know. I think some thought I was joking before. I had a request for MadDog and Old Crow, both of which are available here.

I cannot get hooch anymore...new regulation in department...all hooch is disposed of immediately.

Seriously, I can bring what you need if I can get it.

Kerry

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
What would you say is the finest Irish liquor? I am more of a collector than a drinker. Perfect drink for that perfect moment. Some like to collect wines and champagne. I find all the different flavors interesting.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kerry,
I clicked on your message with great anticipation...thinking you had a killer deal on methanol!
About the only product that can be hard to find around here is Pabst Blue Ribbon. I found one place that has 24oz cans of PBR. Now...that is livin' large!
Hmmm....maybe I need a drink holder in the '58.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Irish Liqour

What would you say is the finest Irish liquor? I am more of a collector than a drinker. Perfect drink for that perfect moment. Some like to collect wines and champagne. I find all the different flavors interesting.

Jones,

I actually do not drink, well, since November 21, 1981. I cannot answer your question. However, if you want something that is hard to find near you I can see if I can get it for you.

Kerry

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon

Kerry,
I clicked on your message with great anticipation...thinking you had a killer deal on methanol!
About the only product that can be hard to find around here is Pabst Blue Ribbon. I found one place that has 24oz cans of PBR. Now...that is livin' large!
Hmmm....maybe I need a drink holder in the '58.
Wheelie 58,

We actually carry this item. I can bring you a 6 pack or 30. WE do not always have thirty packs. Just let me know.

Kerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts