1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it is the last night befor i go to the doc and get nuterd
:(
i am nervious and scared
we are done having kids and rather than the wife getting fixed i decided i would bit the bullet she had to carry and give birth to our kids so
i figure i can do atleast this much
but this still rilly suxs and i ahev heard alot of horro stories from the guys at work
so i hope it isnt as bad as they say

·
Registered
361 Posts
OUCH :( :( I would never do it...a friend of mine had it done, he couldnt walk for a week. Said his nuts were the size of tennis balls :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I wouldnt sneeze lol. Seriously the wife has hinted about me getting this done as the BC pills are not cheap, and we aint havin' another kid. I just put this on my ignor list of wife requests.

Hope it all turns out............may the force be with you.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I just got through doing 6 bull calves last week. Let me know if you got any questions :D , just kidding. I don't think I could get mine done.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the doc said he would give me some morphien if i want
i think i am gonna take him up on that and ask for one for the road
i was told to just lay around for 2 days
but sat morming i am gonna go haul scrap iron
but i will only be driving since i am already loaded and ready to go
and hope to go work in the shop and get some stuff done on the truck
but maybe i will just be watch the tv and sittin on here
but i dont think i can do that
i will just have to take it easy i guess
or try to get out of it :?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Speaking of horror stories, when mine was done, it hurt while they did it, NO PAIN KILLERS, lots of blood, smelled like someone was welding in the room! Then two days later, massive infection, and had to have Big Jim and the Twins totally REMOVED!!! ......Just kidding... Don't be afraid, it is a little painful, but so is kids! Just keep the ice on, don't do anything all weekend, and take it easy for a while. I was a stupid and almost went racing the next day, glad I didn't. Lucky for me, this was with my second wife, and I only let her get one kid, after 6 months or so, I got fixed. The lucky part? She was itchin' for another just a few months after, lucky I couldn't do it again, I USUALLY give in...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Unless they do things different than they used to, yeah they stick the boys to numb everything up! Also, do urself a favor and shave! When my uncle had his done, he said this HOTT nurse had to shave him and his DING DING got stiff and they had to tape it to his stomach! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
708 Posts
The dread of having it done is a lot worse than the actual procedure. :wink: I was freakin' terrified that day...a lot more scared than when the ol' appendix burst, they couldn't figure out what was wrong, & wanted to do "exploratory".

I tried to get fairly drunk before going in, but it didn't do much for me...sober as ever. :roll:

If the doctor is good you won't even notice the anesthetic; and after that it's no big deal. They will suggest that you use a jockstrap afterwards for a few days...do it. Seems stupid, but isn't.

After it's over with, it won't seem like much, and as others mentioned, she had to birth the kids. Plus giving up the $30/month BC bill didn't hurt, either.

If you really want to prep yourself, go to Toys R Us or Chuck-E-Cheese right beforehand for about two hours....you'll WANT to have it done after seeing other peoples' little darlings. :roll:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Don't let these woosies [email protected]$k with your head. I had it done about 12 years ago. Cut Friday after work, back to work Monday morning 'busting rods on a bridge deck', don't get any tougher than that. My best friends wife is a nurse practitioner and she told me to stay in my favorite chair and keep a bag of ice on it all weekend. Was a sore Monday, a little swollen Monday night and at work Tuesday but Tuesday night I slept fine and good to go Wed. I might not have been so sore but a State Inspector buddy of mine had to show me his land Monday night after work so I bounced around on his tractor for about an hour or so. I will admit that I 'hit the rack' early Monday night at the motel (also had to drive 2 hours to work Mon. morning).
Also don't worry about the sex drive thing, it didn't effect mine AT ALL.
Like I said don't let anyone mess with your head you'll be fine.
GOOD LUCK!

GT300TD

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i feel a bit better about it
that is what i am gonna do
since we have been working 10+hrs a day at work i dont wanna miss any work since i gotta get the new motor done
so i go tomorro afterwork and back to work mon
i am a welder but i am on my feet all day and climb on and off jigs all day
but the boss is good about stuff like this
so if it bothers me i will see if a can get a easy job for a day or so
now i am only worried about the nurse?
i was told they hold the one eyed snake
and well? from what i have seen at the clinic there are some nicce looking nurses so how do i explane a guy doctor messin with my bean bag and than i pop wood?
all i can say is i cant wait till it is over
i will let ya know how it went

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
My friend mark had his done the day before Back to the fifties so we dragged his *** out there and brought ice and Margaritas and he sat and watched hot cars and stayed drunk for three days and he was fine. Good luck Bud 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Watch your buds at work... :twisted: :twisted: If they're like me and some guys I worked with at a car dealership, one of the mechanics got snipped so we all pitched in and bought him a pink mini-skirt, and that clown put it on over his work pants and wore it around the shop the rest of the afternoon... :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he had a sense of humor... :wink:

Doug... 8)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts