460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though I can't make to the Tech Seminar, I am putting my time off to good use. Here's the latest photo I took today. I have a few loose ends to tie up. I'm waiting on my rear wing from Jerry Bickel, some minor wiring to finish up, and I decided to make me a custom aluminum dash, and then it's a complete tear down for finally, finally, paint and powder coat.

·
Registered
846 Posts
"bout damn time...lol :p :p :p

·
Registered
867 Posts
What color are you going to paint it? I vote for the color of your hoodscoop :lol: Seriously though before Hot Rod magazine built that crapmaro I actually thought about painting my stang flat Army green.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hot Pink, Candy style....

actually outside the stupid wheels it doesn't look to bad.

could always do a rattle can flat black..

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a primer my brother put on it. Charlie must be behind the turd green thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . We are going to paint it black. I'm no artist, but here is a sneak peek of a photo I was playing around with in one of my photo programs. The purge tubes for the nitrous system will exit out his nostrils.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Too much fire in that picture. I like your avatar better.
Nice car! Glad to see you kept the GT styling.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Just pickin on ya Doug, jealous of your persistance and success.... Mine hasn't moved much forward since the rear end has been finished.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kim said:
Just pickin on ya Doug, jealous of your persistance and success.... Mine hasn't moved much forward since the rear end has been finished.
No offense taken Kim! Believe me, it's been a long row to hoe. I've had several drag cars in the past and this is my last chance to build something that I've always wanted but never had the money to do it. I'm not getting any younger so this will probably be my last hoorah!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts