460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
why do we lay down for this? We should be going after our politicians NOW! This is crazy stuff & to think this only covers legals not the ones sneaking in every day!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
WOW :shock: :shock: Do you have any idea just how much sense that makes?? Let's just hope Congress has a few braincells left in all those that are sitting on what's left of them.. :shock: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I finally got around to watching that video. Did you notice his chart started at 220 and ended at 280 (I'm guessing that's millions of people)? That makes the immigration jump appear much larger than it would in a 0-280 chart. I do agree with what he said about helping "3rd world" countries. Charity is never the answer. However, some help developing schools and trade would be an idea I could go for. He talks about our national parks being "loved to death" by the current population, but the federal government, in the last 30 YEARS has spent less on all of our national parks/forests than the price of ONE F-16 military jet. And the answer isn't always to dump money into a problem, but it sure would help in the national park example.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Agreed 1000%

Doug... 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts