460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Damon,

:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: That's funny, however that's not Lem and we aren't affilated with that Chevy powered boat.

A little bit of your post is true. We did go to the drag boat races this weekend at Kentucky Lake. The good news is that Dan Roak driving a Texas Tunnel with a Evans & Evans built Ford engine, qualified #1 with a perfect 10.000 e.t. in the biggest class, which had 17 boats entered. So we're happy. :D

Later,

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
510 Posts
That photo is probably proof of what happens when you get caught in the wake of an Evans & Evans powered boat as they're passing you !! 8) 8)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Charlie,

I wasn't going to say anything about the brand X engine, I wanted to see who noticed it first. We have a winner! :D

Since I pick on you all the time, I thought that I'd share the 'love' and pic on Lem for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the #1 qualifying run! Evans & Evans engines ROCK!!
Funny I was on the Phone with Laura this morning and was looking at this picture at the same time>> I was reading her the post "She asked if he was OK"? But then I yelled BULL-SHI---- That's a FREAKING CHEVY!!! so I knew it was a Joke post!! Good job!! Almost had us?? HA HA :roll:

The water looks a little rough to be a drag race?? Looks more like circle boat water??

cheers

adam

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Is the old saying true that hitting the water at those speeds feels just like a solid hit, like laying a motorcycle down?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S. said:
Is the old saying true that hitting the water at those speeds feels just like a solid hit, like laying a motorcycle down?
Yes it is! In my younger days I use to do bare foot skiing and that was at about 45 or 50 mph and when I fell I think I rolled on the surface 30 yds. Hurt like hell :lol: :lol: :lol: .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts