460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lem....got my pistons yesterday....pretty damn quick!....they look good....just need to do some measuring on em to check em out...the sheet actually said 1.755 pin height but .001 is no big deal.......might send them off to Swain Tech to get coated.........now we just gotta find some rods......and figure out what piston to wall clearance to set em up at............thanx a bunch and talk to ya later.........D

·
8,522 Posts
Devildog said:
Hey Lem....got my pistons yesterday....pretty damn quick!....they look good....just need to do some measuring on em to check em out...the sheet actually said 1.755 pin height but .001 is no big deal.......might send them off to Swain Tech to get coated.........now we just gotta find some rods......and figure out what piston to wall clearance to set em up at............thanx a bunch and talk to ya later.........D
My guy said it would be more doable for him if we moved in a .010" increament....being he was taking good care of us , on the change you wanted , I thought the .001" deal would work for you :) Glad you like and thanks :D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seemed to measure up pretty good unless i was too drunk to tell..........only have about .003" piston to wall....paper says .006" or more depending on use so I gotta figure out what to set it at and take my block in........D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts