460 Ford Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Tomas428 said:
What happened to your mud truck?
Tomas428- The fuel dragster isn't mine, it belongs to a longtime family friend and I have crewed for him for years.

The "injected sidekick" is still around, we just haven't done much this year as in past. I think thats the case with many who travel.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
blastertech70 said:
Skipped link - As far as the "cenpen" dragster dude. Lets just say "ya get what ya pay for" it kinda like the 2 dollar helmet for the 2 dollar head comparisom. JMO
After reading throught that site, I do no think "cenpen" has anything to do with this car,

And I believe it was "ten dollar head, buy a ten dollar helmet" Bell moto.

I ask, why by a $400 helmet for a $10 head.

Tomas428, if you were refering to my mud truck, I caught a rut wrong in Boise at about half track, while giving one of the track owners a ride, however, the safety equipment worked flawlessly, :D

Here is a vid of the wreck if you want to see it,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=apBTQ2hyZG8

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Just a little update, I contacted the seller again, & requested the numbers from the cert tag on the right shoulder bar,

Seller said it is sportsman tag ser #GOO1728. date 08-95.

I think I'll hop over later this week & have a look. maybe get a real idea & not just judge from pictures.

skipped_link said:
Just a little update, I contacted the seller again, & requested the numbers from the cert tag on the right shoulder bar,

Seller said it is sportsman tag ser #GOO1728. date 08-95.

I think I'll hop over later this week & have a look. maybe get a real idea & not just judge from pictures.
Thats friggin cool 8)

wow, I was betting on a sema tag. But good to hear it has been in the system. Keep us posted. :wink:

skipped_link said:
Tomas428, if you were refering to my mud truck, I caught a rut wrong in Boise at about half track, while giving one of the track owners a ride, however, the safety equipment worked flawlessly, :D

Here is a vid of the wreck if you want to see it,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=apBTQ2hyZG8
Sorry to hear that about your mud truck I always enjoyed watching videos of that thing going through the mud.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.