460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im almost done with my 460 swap into my bronco but hit a few last minute snags. We broke the transfercase adapter on my junkyard c6 core while trying to remove it. Someone thought it would be a good idea to mount the transmission solid to the frame so i assume it stressed the adapter. Also my 460 core that we assembled doesnt have alternator or powersteering brackets, or waterpump/crank pulleys either.

Looking For
C6 Transfer case adapter. The one i have is D8TP-7A040AA . But i think any adapter will work as long as its from a C6. The adapter from my stock bronco does not work
460 Alternator bracket
460 powersteering bracket
460 crank pulley
460 water pump pulley

My ultimate goal would be to get a complete bracket setup off a fuel injected 460 van. but at this point ill take any matching bracket setup.

I am in Alberta, Canada so i know shipping might be expensive on some of these items, but im running out of options. There is zero 460s in the 3 pick n pulls here. And it took me almost 3 years to find decent deals to get my build this far.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im almost done with my 460 swap into my bronco but hit a few last minute snags. We broke the transfercase adapter on my junkyard c6 core while trying to remove it. Someone thought it would be a good idea to mount the transmission solid to the frame so i assume it stressed the adapter. Also my 460 core that we assembled doesnt have alternator or powersteering brackets, or waterpump/crank pulleys either.

Looking For
C6 Transfer case adapter. The one i have is D8TP-7A040AA . But i think any adapter will work as long as its from a C6. The adapter from my stock bronco does not work
460 Alternator bracket
460 powersteering bracket
460 crank pulley
460 water pump pulley

My ultimate goal would be to get a complete bracket setup off a fuel injected 460 van. but at this point ill take any matching bracket setup.

I am in Alberta, Canada so i know shipping might be expensive on some of these items, but im running out of options. There is zero 460s in the 3 pick n pulls here. And it took me almost 3 years to find decent deals to get my build this far.
hijack/bump

Is that an 05-up superduty front axle in therE? have anymore pictures?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts