460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i was wondering if any of you have any old 1978 lincoln town cars laying around. i just need a couple parts for mine. the first is there's this trim strip between the power vent window and the main window on the drivers door that has a stabilizer bar for the bottom of the window attached to it... junkyard here has one but they want 100 dollars for it, and id only be willing to spend 50 on it. second part is along the same lines. at the base of the rear passenger window there is a plastic guide piece that the drive slides back and forth on, mine is broken and i need a replacement. the junkyard here tried to sell me one out of a different year and although the glass itself was the same, the mount was different. again, id be willing to spend 50 dollars on that part as well. another part i need for another project is a windshield for a 1959 ford fairlane. its a 4 door sedan. i was quoted 1000 dollars by the junkyard in town here and they said they dont have one. i would be willing to spend up to 500 dollars on a good one. im sorry for the long winded post, but hopefully someone can help me out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have you tried the Lincoln forum on Yahoo! ?
I hate Yahoo! :evil: , but the people on that forum are usually really helpful and well-mannered.
If you or someone you know has a Yahoo! ID, I would try that.
...or you could email me and I could do it. If I do not get an email from you I will assume that you got it covered.
Good luck! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts